AN ECO-RESPONSIBLE RESIDENCE
Our accommodation is convinced that one of the main attractive factors for guaranteeing our tourist activity is respect for the environment.
Tourism and the Environment are closely linked to one another. Respect for the surrounding environment, sustainable development, optimal use of natural resources and the minimization of environmental impacts go hand in hand with maintenance of tourist appeal, satisfaction, customer loyalty and awareness of the Group, customers and society.
In a context of reduction of natural resources and the fight against global warming, our accommodation facility is committed to eco-labeling. This is how we actively contribute to saving energy and water, reducing and sorting waste production and improving the local environment.
We apply environmental management in a spirit of continuous improvement.
OUR INVITATION TO ECOLOGICAL GESTURESHere are the 10 rules to follow to be a green traveler:
- 1. Reuse the towels: The change of towels or sheets in the hotel is very expensive in terms of energy and consumption of water and detergents.
- 2. Do not print airline tickets: Volagratis.com provides an app through which it is possible to have all the information at hand without necessarily having to print tickets and reservations.
- 3. Limit travel and reduce CO2 emissions: To reduce CO2 emissions into the atmosphere it would be advisable to stay in hotels located near the places of interest it will be easier to enjoy the stay, limiting travel and, consequently, CO2 emissions in the atmosphere.
- 4. Use public transport and bike sharing: Visiting a city on foot is the best way to discover its beauty. Alternatively, to move around the city, you can use public transport or the bicycle
- 5. Turn off air conditioners and lights when you leave the room: To avoid wasting resources in hotels, every traveler should remember to close the tap when not needed and turn off air conditioning and lights when leaving the room.
- 6. Support small local producers: Purchase local souvenirs and products to support local trade and crafts.
- 7. Prefer typical dishes and local products: Traveling also means learning about food and wine excellences: better then to try typical dishes of the place, favoring restaurants that use local, km0 and organic products.
- 8. Make separate waste collection by finding out how to collect waste at the resort.
- 9. Choose destinations and accommodations with low environmental impact and visit nature reserves.
- 10. Respect the uses and customs of the place: Being "sustainable" tourists means respecting not only the environment but also the people who live there: this is why it would be important to inquire about local customs and practices before leaving, so as to respect the rules of the place and its traditions.